Home / CD & DVD Duplication & Replication / Copyright / IPR

Copyright / IPR

We are unable to duplicate / replicate your CD or DVD project unless you are the copyright holder or have the written permission (and supporting licences) from the copyright holder to duplicate their work.

You are required to complete the IPR Indemnificaton form to declare that you're the sole copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.  This form must be returned to us before duplication / replication can take place.

If using music on your product, unless you're the writer of the song, you'll almost certainly need to obtain a licence for its use.  Further information can be found by visiting the PRS for Music website.

Limited Manufacture (LM) licence

For duplication of private products (not intended for professional/corporate use), a Limited Manufacture licence allows blanket licencing of music in your production.

Examples of where an LM licence may be suitable include:

  • Schools, colleges, universities, local education authorities, private tutors, students
  • Churches and other religious establishments
  • Private and domestic use (Includes professional wedding videographers and funeral service above)
  • Amateur societies
  • Charities
  • Amateur musicians

Further information about the LM licence can be found here.


IPR Form icon

IPR Form

IPR_EN_2015.PDF (930877)

You must fill in this form when placing an order for Duplication & Replication

Download File

Interested? Find out more about us or get in touch.